New Stamped Asphalt
Stamped walkways will give your landscape a very upscale look and feel. We at Brown’s Paving are offering a new product called “Pattern Paving”. Most people are use to concrete stamped walkways but due to our cold climate here in Atlantic Canada they can crack. The new pattern paving solution enables us to embed a pattern into asphalt paving and also colour it to match your desired look and landscape. This is a game changer for home owners and businesses that want something that will last the test of time, provide flexibility in the winter months, and have a great look that is a real eye catcher.
A new stamped walkway project will typically consist of the following:
- On-site pricing and consultation
- Approval and layout of walkway or patio to customers specification
- Removal of existing walkway
- Removal of sod and unsuitable material
- Placement of proper sub-grade material gravels
- Compaction of materials
- Placement of asphalt paving and stamping (different patterns available)
- Epoxy coating to colour specified (different colours available)
- Reinstatement and clean up of surrounding area
Take a look below at a few photos from a recent clients stamped walkway project in Quispamsis, NB that used one of our random slate patterns and coloured with a grey slate. It has a very natural look that turned out beautifully! We have many options of patterns and colours available. We will also update this post with a finished look once the clients landscaping has been completed. Feel free to touch base with us for a quote!
If you’re interested in a stamped walkway at your home or commercial property contact us for a quote!